Tempo Trainer: Personal Pace Coach
The Tempo Trainer Pro is an electronic training device that transmits an audible beep to help you develop a consistent pace and tempo. The device is also floatable so that it is not easily lost in a pool, lake, or ocean.
The Tempo Trainer Pro can be worn underneath a swim cap or goggle strap, or can be attached to a bicycle helmet, baseball cap or active wear for cross training.
- Waterproof Pacer which can be placed at the goggles strap or underneath your swimcap.
- Time ranges by hundredths of a second (depends from the selected mode)
- 3 different modes
- Mode 1: SINGLE audible beep every XX:XX seconds (time ranges from 0,2 seconds to 99,99 seconds - for stroke workouts)
- Mode 2: TRIPLE audible beep every XX:XX seconds (time ranges from 1 seconds to 9,59 seconds - Primarily for monitoring and setting pace times for laps, distance or intervals...)
- Mode 3: SINGLE audible beep every XX:XX seconds, like mode 1 but it sets the Tempo Trainer Pro to beep in strokes/strides per minute (interval ranges from 10 to 300, where values 10-120 scroll by single integers, and values 120-300 scroll by units of 5
- Synching with other watches ist possible: Many athletes typically synch Mode 1 or 2 to a pace clock or watch to help get live pacing feedback during a workout
- Replaceable battery